Sunday, May 17, 2009

Prior to leaving to Arizona for my sister’s wedding, I planned and packed what I would eat on the trip there. While my family ate their value meals and Subway sandwiches, I ate my PB&J on white wonder bread. I have never wanted McDonalds more in my life. Although my family offered to pay for my food, I am trying to do my best to make it solely on my budget. I was relieved to finally eat as much food as I wanted at the wedding dinner and the barbeque the next day. Hot dogs and hamburgers and wedding cake never tasted so good.

Although I have done my best to eat off only my budget for most of my meals (the wedding meals not included) I don’t know how I would have been able to afford my hotel room in Phoenix, my gas, a present or even something to wear to the wedding without the help of my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment